Redoute Floral Gift Wrapping Paper in White - 30" x 5' Roll
Caspari gift wrap is thoughtfully designed to ensure your gifts are stunningly wrapped for any occasion. From under the tree to on the gift table, our heavy-weight, high-quality printed papers create beautiful gift presentations and make gifts easy to wrap. We offer a variety of finishes that range from subtly shiny to boldly metallic, as well as prints and patterns from artist and museums around the world to fit any personality. Each continuous roll of paper is printed in the USA using earth-friendly dyes and features a lightweight Enviro Core. Five-foot-long roll.
- Caspari wrapping papers feature prints and designs from artist and museums around the world and are printed on high-quality, durable paper.
- Printed in the USA using environmentally friendly aqueous inks containing no HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and wrapped on a lightweight, environmentally-friendly core.
- 1 Continuous Roll of Wrapping Paper
- 76.2cm W x 152.4cm L on 3.18cm Diameter Core
- Pair any design with Caspari Ribbons & Bows or label with a coordinating Gift Tags for the perfect finishing touch.
|Product Type:||Gift Wrap|
|Collection Name:||Redoute Floral|
|Quantity Included:||One 30" X 5' Roll|
|Product Dimensions:||76.2cm W x 152.4cm L on 3.18cm Diameter Core|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Style & Theme:||Traditional, Nature|
|Features:||Made in the USA, Enviro Eco-Friendly Core|
|Artist or Collection:||New York Botanical Garden|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||The New York Botanical Garden is an iconic living museum and, since its founding in 1891, has served as an oasis in this busy metropolis. As a National Historic Landmark, this 250-acre site's verdant landscape supports over one million living plants in extensive collections. Each year more than one million visitors enjoy the Garden not only for its remarkable diversity of tropical, temperate, and desert flora, but also for programming that ranges from renowned exhibitions in the Haupt Conservatory to festivals on Daffodil Hill. The Garden is also a major educational institution, and visitors learn about plant science, ecology, and healthful eating through NYBG's hands-on, curriculum-based programming.|