Christmas Leopards Gift Wrapping Paper in Dark Green - 30" x 8' Roll
Caspari gift wrap is thoughtfully designed to ensure your gifts are stunningly wrapped for any occasion. From under the tree to on the gift table, our heavy-weight, high-quality printed papers create beautiful gift presentations and make gifts easy to wrap. We offer a variety of finishes that range from subtly shiny to boldly metallic, as well as prints and patterns from artist and museums around the world to fit any personality. Each continuous roll of paper is printed in the USA using earth-friendly dyes and features a lightweight Enviro Core. Eight-foot-long roll.
- Caspari wrapping papers feature prints and designs from artist and museums around the world and are printed on high-quality, durable paper.
- Printed in the USA using environmentally friendly aqueous inks containing no HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and wrapped on a lightweight, environmentally-friendly core.
- 1 Continuous Roll of Wrapping Paper
- 76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core
- Pair any design with Caspari Ribbons & Bows or label with a coordinating Gift Tags for the perfect finishing touch.
|Product Type:||Gift Wrap|
|Collection Name:||Christmas Leopards|
|Quantity Included:||One 30" X 8' Roll|
|Color Name:||Dark Green|
|Product Dimensions:||76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Style & Theme:||Traditional, Pets and Animals, Whimsical|
|Features:||Made in the USA, Enviro Eco-Friendly Core|
|Artist or Collection:||Katharine Barnwell|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||Katharine Barnwell is a classically trained artist living and working in New York City. Her studies began in Florence in the studio of Signorina Nera Simi, continuing in New York at the Art Students League, The National Academy and Pratt Institute. Barnwell paints a full-scale original oil painting of flora or fauna on wood, has a high resolution scan made, and sends it to her carpentry studio. There, the painting's silhouette is laser cut out of wood. It is a painstaking process that each season yields a small batch of beautifully made objects, including fire screens, umbrella stands, and freestanding decorative paintings.|