Mistletoe Gift Wrapping Paper in White - 30" x 8' Roll
Caspari gift wrap is thoughtfully designed to ensure your gifts are stunningly wrapped for any occasion. From under the tree to on the gift table, our heavy-weight, high-quality printed papers create beautiful gift presentations and make gifts easy to wrap. We offer a variety of finishes that range from subtly shiny to boldly metallic, as well as prints and patterns from artist and museums around the world to fit any personality. Each continuous roll of paper is printed in the USA using earth-friendly dyes and features a lightweight Enviro Core. Eight-foot-long roll.
- Caspari wrapping papers feature prints and designs from artist and museums around the world and are printed on high-quality, durable paper.
- Printed in the USA using environmentally friendly aqueous inks containing no HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and wrapped on a lightweight, environmentally-friendly core.
- 1 Continuous Roll of Wrapping Paper
- 76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core
- Pair any design with Caspari Ribbons & Bows or label with a coordinating Gift Tags for the perfect finishing touch.
- This gold-bronzed design is printed on durable, high-quality paper and features a standard semi-gloss finish.
|Product Type:||Gift Wrap|
|Quantity Included:||One 30" X 8' Roll|
|Product Dimensions:||76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Style & Theme:||Contemporary|
|Features:||Made in the USA, Enviro Eco-Friendly Core|
|Artist or Collection:||Gertrude Hamilton|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||Gertrude Hamilton was born and educated in Belgium, received graphic arts training in Paris, and later studied at the Art Students League in New York, where she discovered the art of botanical and natural history illustration. Gertrude balances a historically infused style influenced by works of Dutch and Italian masters with a modern sensibility, combining rendering in watercolor and pencil with expressionistic stains of color. She paints her subjects with distinctive personalities as well as scientific accuracy, so that her works are more like natural history portraits than simple studies.|