Palazzo Gift Wrapping Paper in Turquoise - 30" x 5' Roll
Caspari gift wrap is thoughtfully designed to ensure your gifts are stunningly wrapped for any occasion. From under the tree to on the gift table, our heavy-weight, high-quality printed papers create beautiful gift presentations and make gifts easy to wrap. We offer a variety of finishes that range from subtly shiny to boldly metallic, as well as prints and patterns from artist and museums around the world to fit any personality. Each continuous roll of paper is printed in the USA using earth-friendly dyes and features a lightweight Enviro Core. Five-foot-long roll.
- Caspari wrapping papers feature prints and designs from artist and museums around the world and are printed on high-quality, durable paper.
- Printed in the USA using environmentally friendly aqueous inks containing no HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and wrapped on a lightweight, environmentally-friendly core.
- 1 Continuous Roll of Wrapping Paper
- 76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core
- Pair any design with Caspari Ribbons & Bows or label with a coordinating Gift Tags for the perfect finishing touch.
|Product Type:||Gift Wrap|
|Quantity Included:||One 30" X 5' Roll|
|Product Dimensions:||76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Style & Theme:||Traditional|
|Features:||Made in the USA, Enviro Eco-Friendly Core|
|Artist or Collection:||Isabelle De Borchgrave|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||Isabelle de Borchgrave’s story begins with creative explorations, both literal and figurative. She set up her painting practice in a home studio, offered classes, and explored her art in various mediums. During a visit to the Metropolitan Museum in New York in 1994, Isabelle dreamed up paper costumes. While keeping her brushes in hand and her paintings in mind, she worked on four big collections, all in paper and trompe l’œil, each of which set the scene for a very different world. Her explorations of clothing and embellishments span the globe and offer a glimpse into centuries past. Isabelle’s name is also closely linked to the world of design. By working together with Caspari, the potteries of Gien, Target, and Villeroy and Boch, Isabelle has turned her imagination into an art that’s accessible to anyone who wants to bring festivity into their home. Painted fabrics and paper, dinner services, curtains, sheets, decor with a personal touch for parties and weddings… All this tells of the world in which she has always loved to move.|