Tutus Large Gift Bag - 1 Each
The details of our bags, however, are what truly make them special. Printed with high-quality inks, stamped in gold foil, adorned with die-cut ornament tags and applique elements, tied with a bow, finished in a high gloss, or given a matte finish, each bag is designed to be extraordinary and unique. Filled with personality, our gift bag assortment offers a design for any person, age, and occasion. Once your gift is bagged in a beautiful Caspari gift bag, you can finish it off with coordinating tissue paper, tags, enclosures, and adhesive labels.
- This large horizontal bag is perfect for carrying large or uniquely shaped gifts.
- High-quality printed on durable paper with a strong carrying handle.
- Single Bag
- 28.58W x 12.07D x 25.4H cm
- Pairs perfectly with coordinating colors and patterns from the Caspari tissue paper collection.
- This design features a ribbon tie closure, die-cut ornament tag, pink twisted rope handles, and a soft matte finish.
|Product Type:||Gift Bags|
|Quantity Included:||1 Each|
|Product Dimensions:||28.58W x 12.07D x 25.4H cm|
|Country of Origin:||South Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia|
|Style & Theme:||Whimsical|
|Artist or Collection:||Ingrid Slyder - Nutshell Design|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||Ingrid is a best-selling designer and award-winning author/illustrator. Art has always been part of Ingrid’s life. She’s been drawing and sculpting since she was a child. In college, she studied biology with a minor in fine arts. Her children’s picture book, “The Fabulous Flying Fandinis,” received the top prize from the association for children’s librarians and teachers, and was a selection of the Junior Library Guild. Ingrid’s art celebrates the joys of home. She lives in Richmond, Virginia, with her husband and their two children.|