Yo Ho Ho! Gift Wrapping Paper - 30" x 5' Roll
Caspari gift wrap is thoughtfully designed to ensure your gifts are stunningly wrapped for any occasion. From under the tree to on the gift table, our heavy-weight, high-quality printed papers create beautiful gift presentations and make gifts easy to wrap. We offer a variety of finishes that range from subtly shiny to boldly metallic, as well as prints and patterns from artist and museums around the world to fit any personality. Each continuous roll of paper is printed in the USA using earth-friendly dyes and features a lightweight Enviro Core. Five-foot-long roll.
- Caspari wrapping papers feature prints and designs from artist and museums around the world and are printed on high-quality, durable paper.
- Printed in the USA using environmentally friendly aqueous inks containing no HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and wrapped on a lightweight, environmentally-friendly core.
- 1 Continuous Roll of Wrapping Paper
- 76.2cm W x 152.4cm L on 3.18cm Diameter Core
- Pair any design with Caspari Ribbons & Bows or label with a coordinating Gift Tags for the perfect finishing touch.
- This design is printed on durable, high-quality paper and features a standard semi-gloss finish.
|Product Type:||Gift Wrap|
|Collection Name:||Yo Ho Ho!|
|Quantity Included:||One 30" X 5' Roll|
|Product Dimensions:||76.2cm W x 152.4cm L on 3.18cm Diameter Core|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Style & Theme:||Coastal and Beachside, Whimsical|
|Features:||Made in the USA, Enviro Eco-Friendly Core|
|Artist or Collection:||Ingrid Slyder - Nutshell Design|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||Ingrid is a best-selling designer and award-winning author/illustrator. Art has always been part of Ingrid’s life. She’s been drawing and sculpting since she was a child. In college, she studied biology with a minor in fine arts. Her children’s picture book, “The Fabulous Flying Fandinis,” received the top prize from the association for children’s librarians and teachers, and was a selection of the Junior Library Guild. Ingrid’s art celebrates the joys of home. She lives in Richmond, Virginia, with her husband and their two children.|