Bubbly Embossed Gift Wrapping Paper - 76 cm x 1.52 m Roll
Caspari gift wrap is thoughtfully designed to ensure your gifts are stunningly wrapped for any occasion. From under the tree to on the gift table, our heavy-weight, high-quality printed papers create beautiful gift presentations and make gifts easy to wrap. We offer a variety of finishes that range from subtly shiny to boldly metallic, as well as prints and patterns from artist and museums around the world to fit any personality. Each continuous roll of paper is printed in the USA using earth-friendly dyes and features a lightweight Enviro Core. Five-foot-long roll.
- Caspari wrapping papers feature prints and designs from artist and museums around the world and are printed on high-quality, durable paper.
- Printed in the USA using environmentally friendly aqueous inks containing no HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and wrapped on a lightweight, environmentally-friendly core.
- 1 Continuous Roll of Wrapping Paper
- 76.2cm W x 152.4cm L on 3.18cm Diameter Core
- Pair any design with Caspari Ribbons & Bows or label with a coordinating Gift Tags for the perfect finishing touch.
|Product Type:||Gift Wrap|
|Quantity Included:||One 30" X 5' Roll|
|Product Dimensions:||76.2cm W x 152.4cm L on 3.18cm Diameter Core|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Style & Theme:||Wine and Beer, Whimsical|
|Features:||Made in the USA, Enviro Eco-Friendly Core|
|Artist or Collection:||Clare Mackie|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||An illustrator with a whimsical and humorous take on the world, Clare Mackie is hugely inspired by the natural world and the folk and fairy tales of Great Britain and Europe. She began her art education as a student in Edinburgh, then made the leap to London to pursue her illustration career, where she worked with publications including the Evening Standard and Tatler, and built up her reputation and client base to include Harvey Nichols and Chanel. Eventually Clare began to partner with design firms to turn her illustrations into products ranging from pottery to greeting cards. She now makes her home in the seaside town of Brighton.|