Christmas Delivery Gift Wrapping Paper in White High-Gloss - 76 cm x 2.44 m Roll
Caspari gift wrap is thoughtfully designed to ensure your gifts are stunningly wrapped for any occasion. From under the tree to on the gift table, our heavy-weight, high-quality printed papers create beautiful gift presentations and make gifts easy to wrap. We offer a variety of finishes that range from subtly shiny to boldly metallic, as well as prints and patterns from artist and museums around the world to fit any personality. Each continuous roll of paper is printed in the USA using earth-friendly dyes and features a lightweight Enviro Core. Eight-foot-long roll.
- Caspari wrapping papers feature prints and designs from artist and museums around the world and are printed on high-quality, durable paper.
- Printed in the USA using environmentally friendly aqueous inks containing no HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and wrapped on a lightweight, environmentally-friendly core.
- 1 Continuous Roll of Wrapping Paper
- 76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core
- Pair any design with Caspari Ribbons & Bows or label with a coordinating Gift Tags for the perfect finishing touch.
- This design is printed and finished with a UV coating to give it a high-shine, lacquer-like finish.
|Product Type:||Gift Wrap|
|Collection Name:||Christmas Delivery|
|Quantity Included:||One 30" X 8' Roll|
|Product Dimensions:||76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Style & Theme:||Pets and Animals, Whimsical|
|Features:||Made in the USA, Enviro Eco-Friendly Core|
|Artist or Collection:||Masaki Ryo|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||After graduating from Kanazawa College of Art, Masaki Ryo worked as a graphic designer for 9 years, and then started his career as a freelance illustrator. Masaki gradually became aware of the fact that his favorite themes were fashion and cosmetics—this seemed only natural as his father had been a tailor of women’s clothing and Masaki himself had spent time during his childhood playing with a sewing machine. In 2000, Masaki introduced his new fashion paintings executed in his signature style - Masaki’s approach to illustration involves the use of painting knife and acrylic paint, which he then adjusts digitally. Branching away from his signature fashion illustrations, Masaki’s recent artwork has been inspired by his pet dog, a miniature schnauzer. His ability to capture the endearing and playful nature of our canine companions has caught many an eye and has earned the recognition of various clients, including Caspari.|