Christmas Trimmings Gift Wrapping Paper in Ivory - 30" x 8' Roll
Caspari gift wrap is thoughtfully designed to ensure your gifts are stunningly wrapped for any occasion. From under the tree to on the gift table, our heavy-weight, high-quality printed papers create beautiful gift presentations and make gifts easy to wrap. We offer a variety of finishes that range from subtly shiny to boldly metallic, as well as prints and patterns from artist and museums around the world to fit any personality. Each continuous roll of paper is printed in the USA using earth-friendly dyes and features a lightweight Enviro Core. Eight-foot-long roll.
- Caspari wrapping papers feature prints and designs from artist and museums around the world and are printed on high-quality, durable paper.
- Printed in the USA using environmentally friendly aqueous inks containing no HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and wrapped on a lightweight, environmentally-friendly core.
- 1 Continuous Roll of Wrapping Paper
- 76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core
- Pair any design with Caspari Ribbons & Bows or label with a coordinating Gift Tags for the perfect finishing touch.
- This design is printed on durable, high-quality paper and features a standard semi-gloss finish.
|Product Type:||Gift Wrap|
|Collection Name:||Christmas Trimmings|
|Quantity Included:||One 30" X 8' Roll|
|Product Dimensions:||76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Style & Theme:||Traditional|
|Features:||Made in the USA, Enviro Eco-Friendly Core|
|Artist or Collection:||Karen Kluglein|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||Karen Kluglein started her career in illustration after graduating from the School of Visual Arts. She freelanced for many major companies, primarily in food packaging, but worked on everything from magazine covers to a billboard. After seeing an American Society of Botanical Illustrators exhibit, she knew her work and style of painting would fit right in; after all, she had long been painting tomatoes, berries, and herbs for clients. In the years since, she has painted many botanicals, exhibited, taught botanical painting at the New York Botanical Garden and made tutorial DVDs.|