Secret Garden Gift Wrapping Paper in Ivory - One 30" x 5' Roll
Caspari gift wrap is thoughtfully designed to ensure your gifts are stunningly wrapped for any occasion. From under the tree to on the gift table, our heavy-weight, high-quality printed papers create beautiful gift presentations and make gifts easy to wrap. We offer a variety of finishes that range from subtly shiny to boldly metallic, as well as prints and patterns from artist and museums around the world to fit any personality. Each continuous roll of paper is printed in the USA using earth-friendly dyes and features a lightweight Enviro Core. Five-foot-long roll.
- Caspari wrapping papers feature prints and designs from artist and museums around the world and are printed on high-quality, durable paper.
- Printed in the USA using environmentally friendly aqueous inks containing no HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and wrapped on a lightweight, environmentally-friendly core.
- 1 Continuous Roll of Wrapping Paper
- 76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core
- Pair any design with Caspari Ribbons & Bows or label with a coordinating Gift Tags for the perfect finishing touch.
|Product Type:||Gift Wrap|
|Collection Name:||Secret Garden|
|Quantity Included:||One 30" X 5' Roll|
|Product Dimensions:||76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Style & Theme:||Modern, Contemporary|
|Features:||Made in the USA, Enviro Eco-Friendly Core|
|Artist or Collection:||Collier Campbell|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||Founded in London, the Collier Campbell studio has been creating hand-painted designs since the 1960s. They have collaborated with many of the world’s most iconic brands including Liberty, Habitat, Jaeger, Conran and Yves Saint Laurent, who used designs by Collier Campbell as the inspiration for his first ever read-to-wear collection. What most distinguishes Collier Campbell is that every design is hand-painted. This gives a fluidity and freshness that computer generated designs just can't match – you can really see the brushstrokes! Over the years they have created a wonderfully eclectic design portfolio – a mix of vintage blooms and geometric retro prints. They are passionate about color and pattern and want to make fabulous design and great quality products available to everyone.|