Small Dots Gift Wrapping Paper on Red High-Gloss - 76 cm x 2.44 m Roll
Caspari gift wrap is thoughtfully designed to ensure your gifts are stunningly wrapped for any occasion. From under the tree to on the gift table, our heavy-weight, high-quality printed papers create beautiful gift presentations and make gifts easy to wrap. We offer a variety of finishes that range from subtly shiny to boldly metallic, as well as prints and patterns from artist and museums around the world to fit any personality. Each continuous roll of paper is printed in the USA using earth-friendly dyes and features a lightweight Enviro Core. Eight-foot-long roll.
- Caspari wrapping papers feature prints and designs from artist and museums around the world and are printed on high-quality, durable paper.
- Printed in the USA using environmentally friendly aqueous inks containing no HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and wrapped on a lightweight, environmentally-friendly core.
- 1 Continuous Roll of Wrapping Paper
- 76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core
- Pair any design with Caspari Ribbons & Bows or label with a coordinating Gift Tags for the perfect finishing touch.
|Product Type:||Gift Wrap|
|Collection Name:||Small Dots|
|Quantity Included:||One 30" X 8' Roll|
|Product Dimensions:||76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Style & Theme:||Stripes and Patterns|
|Features:||Made in the USA, Enviro Eco-Friendly Core|
|Artist or Collection:||Felicity Miller|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||Born in Hong Kong, but raised in the Cotswolds a hundred miles west of London, one of Felicity Kate's earliest works was a pen and ink on her younger brother's legs! Fast forward to University of Bristol for a degree in French and Art History which included a year in Paris - from her tiny attic room she looked out across the streets and painted greeting cards, theatrical posters and tapestry designs when she wasn't teaching English or walking the flea markets! In 1987 Felicity Kate flew West to Aurora, NY to apprentice and design with Victoria and Richard McKenzie-Childs. Among many adventures, Felicity painted the original art for the still successful MacLachlan collection and oversaw the decoration of the original Madison Avenue flagship store. Felicity and her family now make their home with various pets in a farmhouse in King Ferry, New York. The family, friends, and the changing colors and patterns of the Finger Lakes are daily inspirations for Felicity's creations.|